- A signed copy of our Agreement accepting our T&Cs
- We can audit any site with yearly, cumulative water/wastewater costs of over £3,000.
- Request 12 months water related bills for each site (all financial pages), with a minimum requirement of the last two bills for each account – to include water, wastewater, Trade Effluent Consented Discharge, drainage and any other related third party charges (eg. Environment Agency or Canal & River Trust).
- Request a checklist for each site (relevant to their business type).
Desktop analysis takes place (usually takes 7-14 days)
- If no issues - confirmation is emailed to you (end of audit for this site)
- Visit needed – the site will be contacted to arrange via nominated personnel
- Terms are 50/50 share of any savings for 3 years and 50/50 share of refunds
Engineer visits site (2-6 weeks after agreement signed)
- Consumption, service charges and points of use are all examined
- If no issues – confirmation is emailed to you (end of audit for this site)
If potential for refunds and/or savings
- Survey report is sent to you and/or the client detailing the findings
- We automatically set about correcting any billing errors and incorrect service charge errors found
- Client decides which other cost saving recommendations to pursue
- We implement/manage the implementation of recommendations through to conclusion
- Result = refunds and/or savings secured for the client
Regular client updates
- Regular updates during the implementation phase of all recommendations
- Update summary at specified intervals (as agreed)